Elementary: Raleigh Park
Heat: Forced Air
Property Taxes: $7,661
(Buyer to verify)
Love to entertain? This is it! This custom built NW Contemporary home on .34 acre features spacious rooms and walls of windows. Mostly original, this one owner/owner built home is ready to be transformed into something truly yours. It is a must-see!
• Entertainer’s dream inside and outside
• Covered entry to front door and hardwood floors in entry
• High vaulted ceilings with exposed beams
• Floor to ceiling brick surround wood-burning fireplace
• Views of private backyard and swimming pool
• Formal dining area opens to living room
• Updated kitchen and nook is ready to serve
• Lower level den/office with customized features
• Three generously sized bedrooms
• Owner’s suite complete with double door entry, high vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, and ensuite bath with decorative mural and soaking tub
• Bonus / party room on lower level features built in wet bar with groovy shag seating surround, fireplace, slider to patio/pool
• New roof, .34 acre fenced lot, extensive patio, large deck, tool shed
• Sizable pool with a slide and diving board
• Extended driveway (possible RV parking), attached two car garage
• This is the home where everyone will want to hang out!
Tucked away in the Southwest hills of Washington County, the Raleigh Hills neighborhood is bordered by Beaverton to the West. Surrounded by natural amenities and a variety of shops and restaurant options via the nearby Multnomah Village and Beaverton communities, and is only 7 miles away from metropolitan downtown Portland.
Please fill out the form or email directly with any questions about this property!